Tuesday 3 September 2013

The last Mexican...

Not a spaghetti western, but a genuine comment on the state of affairs around here.  The pop-up Mexican take out which has been operating on  Tuesday all summer has reached it's last evening.  This is very sad indeed, as it is delicious, cheap and I often meet friends in the queue!  I have ordered the daughter and I steak chilli, a steak burrito and chicken nachos - it'll be far too much, but I'm making the most of it! 

Today was another boggling and frustrating day at work and to top it off I think I have forgotten how to plan a lesson...I expect it will be OK when I actually have teenagers in front of me tomorrow.  I feel somewhat frazzled, so the joy that is my take out will be very welcome.  Despite deciding to reduce my alcohol intake, I think I may have the bottle of fruit cider which is in the fridge tonight before I enter the fray that is Autumn term in earnest.



No comments:

Post a Comment