Tuesday 23 July 2013

Holidays!

I was a bit low yesterday so struggled to find my good thing or the energy to write about it if I had. I think this was down to the surreal weekend and resultant tiredness. 

Today I have no difficulty finding a good thing!  It is the end of term, the start of the summer holidays and, if that were not enough, the sun is shining. The resulting cold beer-and-kindle experience has made me feel happy and relaxed (if still a bit knackered!). Here is my view:
 

I am going to get a Mexican takeaway again later, so that will be another happy moment, and I am generally pretty chilled at the prospect of 5 and a half weeks away from work.  I'm starting to get really excited about my upcoming trip to India with the daughter and her half sister, too.  I feel pretty good today!

No comments:

Post a Comment